Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 1003%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 511.638 SYP / CHF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 423% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 2,043,665 £ (CHF 3,994) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)