Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 391%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.234 SYP / HRK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 196% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 533,044 £ (6,254 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 180,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php225 (3 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $2.82 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (43 minutes ago)