Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 328%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.681 SYP / HRK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 210% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,260,133 £ (16,873 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)