Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 373%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.748 SYP / HRK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 194% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 575,465 £ (7,127 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 196,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oporto costs €537 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gibraltar costs £45 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 59TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨13 (about 2 hours ago)