Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 422%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 659.867 SYP / GBP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 348% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,680,719 £ (£2,547) in Southend-on-Sea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)