Cost of living comparison between Southampton, United Kingdom and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 656.662 SYP / GBP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 320% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,575,592 £ (£2,399) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (about 2 hours ago)