Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 356%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 683.106 SYP / GBP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 297% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 790,536 £ (£1,157) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 199,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (42 minutes ago)