Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 384%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 681.236 SYP / GBP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 299% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 785,180 £ (£1,153) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 197,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)