Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.952 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 67% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 680,046 £ (R$ 9,863) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (2 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)