Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 460%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 161.138 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 191% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 561,528 £ (R$ 3,485) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 193,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (40 minutes ago)