Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 431%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 151.518 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 158% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 505,356 £ (R$ 3,335) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 196,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)