Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Sokoto have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.640 SYP / NGN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 11% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 416,208 £ (253,776 ₦) in Sokoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (30 minutes ago)