Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 260%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,739 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 309.613 SYP / BGN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 124% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 455,212 £ (1,470 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 203,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (39 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 1 hour ago)