Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 232%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,741 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 280.704 SYP / BGN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 121% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 899,836 £ (3,206 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)