Cost of living comparison between Sofia, Bulgaria and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,586 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 279.830 SYP / BGN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 120% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 826,406 £ (2,953 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)