Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 294.190 SYP / BGN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 35% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 264,011 £ (897 лв) in Sliven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 196,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)