Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 309.353 SYP / BGN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 37% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 298,532 £ (965 лв) in Sliven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 218,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)