Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 283%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.739 SYP / HRK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 133% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 479,331 £ (5,864 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 206,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)