Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 283%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.174 SYP / HRK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 137% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 886,978 £ (12,121 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Men’s leather business shoes in Port Louis costs ₨4,000 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)