Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 281%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.373 SYP / HRK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 140% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 973,706 £ (12,918 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)