Cost of living comparison between Skopje, Macedonia and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.027 SYP / MKD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 105% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 767,541 £ (85,026 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Novi Sad costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)