Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 63.538 SYP / SEK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 216% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 651,694 £ (10,257 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 206,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (39 minutes ago)