Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 108.344 SYP / TRY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 133% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 465,864 £ (4,300TL) in Sivas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 200,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wrocław costs 99 zł (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pattaya costs 10 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $505 (about 2 hours ago)