Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 253%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.338 SYP / DKK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 542% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,399,972 £ (kr16,405) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 218,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Münster costs €1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (about 1 hour ago)