Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 265%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.551 SYP / DKK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 550% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,183,847 £ (kr15,265) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 182,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $50,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$20 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2,043 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 35 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨220 (about 1 hour ago)