Cost of living comparison between Siliguri, India and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.572 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 32% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 534,978 £ (₨70,649) in Siliguri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)