Cost of living in Siliguri, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.865 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 32% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 513,685 £ (₨65,315) in Siliguri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)