Cost of living in Siliguri, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.010 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 30% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 277,251 £ (₨34,614) in Siliguri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 214,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)