Cost of living in Siliguri, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.585 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 30% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 275,044 £ (₨36,260) in Siliguri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 212,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)