Cost of living comparison between Siem Reap, Cambodia and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12822 SYP / KHR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 122% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 868,635 £ (6,774,345 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 3,950 (about 1 hour ago)