Cost of living in Siegen, Germany compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 559.821 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siegen (Germany) is 97% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 769,219 £ (€1,374) in Siegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (27 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,400 (about 1 hour ago)