Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.921 SYP / PKR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 135% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 953,283 £ (₨193,718) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)