Cost of living comparison between Sialkot, Pakistan and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.916 SYP / PKR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 137% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 926,410 £ (₨188,430) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)