Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.540 SYP / KZT *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 33% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 244,620 £ (158,800 KZT) in Shymkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 184,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €25 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (41 minutes ago)