Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.745 SYP / ALL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 56% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 339,352 £ (71,514 Lek) in Shkoder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 218,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $1.60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bauru costs R$ 28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)