Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.663 SYP / ALL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 95% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 363,017 £ (77,855 Lek) in Shkoder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 186,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €16 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Sydney costs AU$1.75 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 90 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Bursa costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 120 (about 2 hours ago)