Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania vs Aleppo, Syria
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.729 SYP / ALL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 55% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 323,668 £ (68,443 Lek) in Shkoder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 209,000 £ in Aleppo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$1.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.13 (about 2 hours ago)