Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.538 SYP / JPY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 152% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 471,594 £ (¥103,919) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 187,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 2,300 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)