Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.542 SYP / JPY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 145% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 474,591 £ (¥104,493) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 194,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)