Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.633 SYP / JPY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 172% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,063,226 £ (¥229,501) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,700 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)