Cost of living in Shiyan, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.880 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiyan (China) is 12% cheaper than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 194,000 £ in Aleppo you would need to make just about 170,158 £ (元2,130) in Shiyan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)