Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Shiraz have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01366 SYP / IRR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 53% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 287,126 £ (﷼ 21,019,549) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 188,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)