Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Shiraz have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01225 SYP / IRR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 54% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 309,587 £ (﷼ 25,278,934) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 201,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (32 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (about 1 hour ago)