Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Shiraz have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01590 SYP / IRR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 117% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 849,024 £ (﷼ 53,411,482) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)