Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 78.266 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 43% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 307,043 £ (元3,923) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 214,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Diego, California costs $0.71 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $7 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (35 minutes ago)