Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.249 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 44% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 297,065 £ (元3,656) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 206,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)