Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.153 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 113% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 833,232 £ (元11,087) in Shenyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)