Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 398%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 140.211 SYP / AED *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 249% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 681,005 £ (Dirham 4,857) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 195,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $842 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨80 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)