Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 393%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 140.268 SYP / AED *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 244% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 742,686 £ (Dirham 5,295) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 216,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $10,750 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Yaoundé costs 3,250 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)