Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 375%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.218 SYP / AED *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 226% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 695,179 £ (Dirham 4,958) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 213,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)