Cost of living in Shantou, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.111 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shantou (China) is 26% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 257,984 £ (元3,390) in Shantou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 204,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Maribor costs €209 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)