Cost of living in Shantou, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 78.355 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shantou (China) is 26% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 265,382 £ (元3,387) in Shantou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 210,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)