Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 604%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,097 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.740 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 233% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 603,165 £ (元7,759) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 181,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Zagreb costs 68 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (about 1 hour ago)