Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 679%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,070 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.479 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 238% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 681,822 £ (元8,472) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 202,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (31 minutes ago)