Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 131.472 SYP / MYR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 116% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 405,231 £ (RM3,082) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 188,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)