Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 201.282 SYP / TND *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 66% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 304,269 £ (1,512 Dinar) in Sfax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 183,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨100 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨999,999 (about 1 hour ago)