Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 208.426 SYP / TND *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 77% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 383,256 £ (1,839 Dinar) in Sfax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 216,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (about 2 hours ago)