Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 356%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 604.865 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 200% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 564,538 £ (€933) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 188,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (10 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 1 hour ago)