Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 54.283 SYP / MAD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 54% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 281,981 £ (5,195 Dirham) in Settat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 183,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Constanţa costs 18 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (37 minutes ago)