Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 54.180 SYP / MAD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 52% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 321,606 £ (5,936 Dirham) in Settat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 211,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 1 hour ago)