Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 428%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 150.901 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 133% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 431,000 £ (R$ 2,856) in Sete Lagoas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 185,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)