Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 128.408 SYP / MYR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 57% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 319,488 £ (RM2,488) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 204,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)