Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.094 SYP / MYR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 33% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 497,488 £ (RM4,249) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puebla costs Mex$ 20,710 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (31 minutes ago)