Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 360%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,088 prices entered by 222 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45455 SYP / KRW *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 313% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 887,084 £ (₩1,951,575) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 215,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)