Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 354%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,083 prices entered by 222 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45318 SYP / KRW *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 330% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,680,801 £ (₩3,708,905) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (36 minutes ago)