Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 514%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 890 prices entered by 271 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47680 SYP / KRW *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 307% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 845,907 £ (₩1,774,125) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 208,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $839 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $610 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (about 1 hour ago)