Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 128.063 SYP / RON *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 24% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 268,020 £ (2,093 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 216,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (21 minutes ago)