Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.470 SYP / THB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 76% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 660,011 £ (45,612 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (37 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 3,097 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)