Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.164 SYP / BDT *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 215,290 £ (Taka 34,924) in Satkhira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 209,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (about 2 hours ago)