Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 448%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 556.252 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 238% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,319,978 £ (€2,373) in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)