Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 381.156 SYP / CAD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 148% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 930,762 £ (C$2,442) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $80 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,700 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (27 minutes ago)