Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 381.608 SYP / CAD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 154% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 952,165 £ (C$2,495) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (31 minutes ago)