Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Sari have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01589 SYP / IRR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 23% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 481,556 £ (﷼ 30,298,070) in Sari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 2 hours ago)