Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Sari have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01504 SYP / IRR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 26% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 256,101 £ (﷼ 17,029,624) in Sari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 203,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)