Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Sari have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01565 SYP / IRR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 18% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 230,174 £ (﷼ 14,709,802) in Sari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 195,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (34 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)