Cost of living comparison between Sari, Iran and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Sari have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Sari.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01634 SYP / IRR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 7% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 416,862 £ (﷼ 25,506,012) in Sari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)