Cost of living comparison between Sargodha, Pakistan and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.924 SYP / PKR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 53% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 573,114 £ (₨116,403) in Sargodha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (43 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)