Cost of living in Saratov, Russia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.764 SYP / RUB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saratov (Russia) is 76% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 342,994 £ (руб 39,137) in Saratov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 195,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)