Cost of living in Saransk, Russia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.135 SYP / RUB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saransk (Russia) is 134% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 443,771 £ (руб 48,580) in Saransk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 190,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)