Cost of living in Saransk, Russia compared to Aleppo, Syria (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.304 SYPX / RUB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saransk (Russia) is 171% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 538,782 £ (руб 61,101) in Saransk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 199,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 399 (about 2 hours ago)