Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 259%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 625 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 323.622 SYP / BAM *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 135% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 428,074 £ (1,323KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 182,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)