Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 470%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,775 prices entered by 967 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 156.997 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 238% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 669,557 £ (R$ 4,265) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 198,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. John's, NL costs C$2.99 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)