Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 564%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 8,207 prices entered by 1,173 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 166.779 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 310% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,664,217 £ (R$ 9,979) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 2 hours ago)