Cost of living comparison between São Paulo, Brazil and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 9,591 prices entered by 1,343 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 148.200 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 268% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,380,617 £ (R$ 9,316) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubbock, Texas costs $332,887 (20 minutes ago)