Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 484%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,799 prices entered by 1,055 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 154.449 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 266% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 680,689 £ (R$ 4,407) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 186,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Râmnicu Vâlcea costs 1,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)