Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 285%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 164.635 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 190% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,177,830 £ (R$ 7,154) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £5.65 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (42 minutes ago)