Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 305%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 164.809 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 179% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 558,879 £ (R$ 3,391) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 200,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)