Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 343%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 159.679 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 174% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 575,846 £ (R$ 3,606) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 210,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €800 (42 minutes ago)