Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 410%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 166.402 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 184% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,152,128 £ (R$ 6,924) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abuja costs 10,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £803 (about 1 hour ago)