Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 395%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 164.635 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 178% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,041,621 £ (R$ 6,327) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,009 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Maringá costs R$ 3,400 (44 minutes ago)