Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 363%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 156.997 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 143% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 486,508 £ (R$ 3,099) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 200,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)