Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 320%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 141.059 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 123% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 470,874 £ (R$ 3,338) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 211,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tbilisi costs 3.20 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)