Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 394%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 159.892 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 173% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,023,605 £ (R$ 6,402) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (24 minutes ago)