Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 369%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 161.330 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 158% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 568,505 £ (R$ 3,524) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 220,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Des Moines, Iowa costs $450 (11 minutes ago)