Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 302%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 136.069 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 122% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 425,730 £ (R$ 3,129) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 192,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Asunción costs 3,000 Gs (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 0.19 zł (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.19 zł (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)