Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 333%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 158.856 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 166% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,080,686 £ (R$ 6,803) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (7 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (44 minutes ago)