Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 386%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 159.397 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 145% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 442,572 £ (R$ 2,777) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 181,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tyumen' costs руб 400 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guaruja costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (about 2 hours ago)