Cost of living comparison between São Carlos, Brazil and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 163.220 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 165% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,078,343 £ (R$ 6,607) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)